Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lazio's Klose insists he's not putting country before club

It has been claimed that the German's priority is being fully fit for Euro 2012 but he insists he is desperate to aid his club's attempts to qualify for the Champions League


1585290_full-lnd.jpg (652×354)


Lazio forward Miroslav Klose insists that he is doing his utmost to return to action before the end of the Serie A season.
It was reported earlier this week that the Germany international is reluctant to rush his recovery from a thigh problem as he does not want to jeopardise his hopes of being fully fit for Euro 2012.
However, Klose claims that he is determined to play some part in the Biancocelesti's push for a Champions League place.
“I’m doing everything to return," the striker is quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport. "The healing process is progressing in a very, very satisfying way."
“But I have my training program, which I will stick to, and I won’t make the mistake of trying too much too soon; only when the doctors give the green light will I again return to the field.
“Before my injury I was in excellent shape and I’m benefiting from that now.”
Klose, who arrived at the Stadio Olimpico on a free transfer from Bayern Munich last summer, had netted 13 times in 26 Serie A appearances for Lazio before injury struck.


a79dff50f1.jpg (545×195)

0 comments:

Post a Comment