Friday, April 13, 2012

Leonardo unsure about PSG future: 'I don't know if I'll stay here for 10 years or until June'

The Brazilian conceded he does not know whether he will remain with the Parisians on a long-term basis, but did reveal that he has not been approached to make a return to Inter


139569hp2.jpg (570×355)


Leonardo has admitted that he is unsure about what the future holds for him at Paris Saint-Germain.

The former Inter and AC Milan coach was snapped up by the Ligue 1 giants last summer to become their new sporting director, where he helped spearhead the club's expensive recruitment drive, but reports in Italy have begun to circulate that he is keen to return to the preninsula.


He told French radio station RMC: "I have great relationships with my former clubs but I am not in contact with Inter to go back and work there. 

"It's been 23 years since I left Brazil, and I have never left a country for personal reasons.

"I am very happy in Paris, but I don't know if I'll stay at PSG for 10 years or until June."

Before his move to PSG, Leonardo spent two seasons in charge of Milan and Inter with varying degrees of success, including a Coppa Italia victory with the Nerazzurri last term.

However, Inter president Massimo Moratti also remained tight-lipped on the subject of his former coach returning to San Siro for a second stint.


a79dff50f1.jpg (545×195)

0 comments:

Post a Comment