Friday, October 7, 2011

12BET ITALY Series News 10/ 7

  Luca Cigarini happy with Atalanta choice

Luca Cigarini is delighted with his decision to join Atalanta.
He rejoined Atalanta in the summer after problematic spells at Napoli and Sevilla.
“I had 18 difficult months, but they are thankfully behind me now,” said the 25-year-old Parma youth product.
“I was happy to come back to Bergamo and I’m even happier now because things are going well at Atalanta.”
 Atalanta playmaker Cigarini shocked by Italy call

 Atalanta midfielder Luca Cigarini admits he's shocked by his call-up to the Italy squad.
The playmaker was named in the Azzurri party last night for their last two Euro 2012 qualifiers against Serbia and Northern Ireland.
“I’m very happy with my call up,” the midfielder, currently on loan from Napoli, told the club’s website.
“I have to be honest and say that I didn’t really expect this, but I think it is the right reward for what Atalanta have done so far this season.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment